dimanche 11 novembre 2007

TV Journal Assignment # 4

In this tv show I am Marie I surprised my family with the news that I am treating them all to a two week vacation in Rome . Everybody loves the idea – except Raymond , my son. I think it’s virtually impossible not to enjoy a vacation in a country as beautiful as Italy ;but, if anyone can manage it , Raymond can . Not willing to let his sour mood spoil it for the rest of the family , Debra , my daughter –in-law ,Frank my husband ,Robert my other son , my grandchildren and me, of course , went in our merry way and soak up the atmosphere ,sights ,smells and tastes of the city of love and we try to ignore Raymond .Meanwhille , Robert met the girl of his dreams –she’s stunningly beautiful , unbelievably sexy and she works in a gelato shop

Aucun commentaire: